Fitness Passport @ UniActive
We welcome all Fitness Passport holders at UniActive! We pride ourselves on providing a diverse range of facilities and services to suit everyone’s needs. Discover why the UniActive is the number one choice for sport and fitness in the Illawarra! Here is some information to get you started.
As a Fitness Passport holder you are able to access the following:
• UniActive Wollongong Campus
• UniActive Innovation Campus (this is a 24-hour club)
• UniActive heated outdoor 50m Pool Wollongong Campus (lap swimming only)
• UniActive Group Exercise Classes. Click here for our timetable.
• 30 minute gym induction
• FREE parking for up to 2 hours at both locations
1. Once you’ve received your Fitness Passport member card, please visit one of our facilities in operation times. Click here for operating hours.
2. You’ll be asked to complete a Pre-Exercise Screen, and provide your Member ID.
3. As part of the way to access our facilities, you’ll be asked to pay for an Access Band – the cost is only $10 and this will provide easy swipe and go access at all our turnstiles at our facilities.
4. 24/7 Access. If you wish to get 24-hr access at Innovation Campus, you’ll need to visit the Innovation Campus gym during our staffed hours. Click here for operating hours.
You’ll be required to undertake a short safety induction (10min), which outlines important information about using the gym when there are no supervision staff. This is also where we will provide 24/hr access to your access band, so please make sure you bring this with you.
5. Booking classes. We have an online booking system for our Group Fitness classes. Upon your first visit, you’ll be given your username and password to obtain access to this system.
6. Family members are also warmly welcomed at UniActive. We are committed to keeping the whole family active, and children from 12yrs can use the gym with parent supervision. Click here for more about our Kids in Gym Policy and what facilities you and your family can access.
We look forward to seeing you soon!