The Sports Hub
The Sports Hub is one of the region’s largest and most versatile multipurpose indoor sports facilities It provides the Illawarra & South Coast communities with a modern well equipped sports arena suitable to host a wide range of activities from sporting events to trade fairs.
Facility at a glance
- 2400m2 of court space featuring 3 multipurpose courts
- Sports Court Response© flooring system
- The sports floor is FIBA registered for National Basketball Competitions
- Preferred floor for USA Volleyball
- Chosen as an official Futsal surface for US Soccer Foundation
- Ideal for Basketball, Futsal (indoor soccer), Volleyball, Netball, Roller Derby
- 1550m2 of mezzanine level overlooking the playing courts offers the perfect vantage point for viewing competition and is the perfect space for warm up activities, sports specific training needs, boxing and martial arts
- 6 large industrial fans to maximise natural air movement and comfort
- Suitable for trade fairs, functions, events, dedicated sports training or wet weather training, boxing and martial arts grading and competitions
- 116 Undercover parking utilising a convenient cashless and ticket less system. See website for rates and details.
high performance training area
Located on the Sports Hub’s mezzanine level the High Performance Training Area is home to NSW Institute of Sport athletes, Illawarra Academy of Sport, St George Illawarra Dragons and other high performance sporting teams.
This facility includes:
- Olympic Lifting Platform
- 6 Cell Lifting X-Rig
- Gymnastics rings
- Wide range of functional and free weight training equipment
- 200m running track
Hours & Booking Availability
Open to bookings by pre-arrangement. Contact email@example.com or call (02) 4221 8133 for more information and hire costs.