Age Development Squad
- Age Development Squad will be participation focused encouraging the foundations of good swimming across all competitive strokes in a group training environment.
- Age Development swimmers will be under the supervision of a Swimming Teacher who will support the development of their fitness as well as enhancing their technical skills.
- Age Development swimmers they will learn about teamwork, mutual respect, swimming etiquette, swimming equipment and water safety, ensuring the swimming experience is safe and fun for all participants.
- In most cases, children currently in our Bronze and Silver program will move into the Age Development program. Lanes will be based off ability during the Hour Session.
- These Squads encourage a minimum of 1-2 Sessions per week
Age Development Fees. $13.00 per session. To be booked in conjunction with Swim School Term enrolments
- Transition Squad will introduce swimmers to the sport of swimming.
- They will swim year round, with a Swim Coach available all year round.
- UniActive Transition Squad will focus around developing a higher level of swimming skill and maturity and will see the children transition from the swim school to a coached environment.
- Children will be introduced to the world of competitive pool swimming training, without the pressure of having to compete.
- Children will be identified by our current Instructors as Transition Squad Swimmers. Or an assessment of Swim times will be done during a pre booked assessment.
- These Squads have a minimum requirement of 3-4 Sessions per week
Transition Squad – Will go onto a membership as Direct Debit Concession Aqua Premium pass - $35.95 per Fortnight.
Last reviewed: 13 December, 2018