UniActive provides the Wollongong community with top-class fitness and sporting facilities.
- Two air-conditioned gyms featuring Precor Cardio equipment and Life Fitness Hammer Strength equipment (Wollongong Campus and Innovation Campus)
- 50m heated outdoor swimming pool
- Basketball, Badminton, Squash and Tennis Courts
- Extensive sporting facilities and ovals
- Sports Hub: a multi-purpose indoor sport stadium including a High Performance Training Area and Boxing Gym
- Over 50 Group Exercise Classes a week
- Health and Fitness Programs and Events
- Personal Training
- Elite Athlete Training Programs
- Fitness programs for schools and corporate groups
- Swim School catering for children ages 3yrs+ and adults
- Pitt Stop Cafe serves a selection of breakfast and lunch options as well as snacks, smoothies, fresh juices and coffees
- Phytness Healthcare provides onsite physiotherapy, remedial massage, exercise physiology and sports medicine services to help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
UOW students, staff and community members are all invited to make use of our outstanding facilities and services. Discover why we are the number one choice for fun and fitness in the Illawarra - visit us today!
University Recreation & Aquatic Centre is a Fitness Australia registered provider.